Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”)
Privacy Information Newsletter - tapisite-com
titolo INFORMATIVA SULLA TUTELA DEI DATI PERSONALI
INFORMATION NOTICE ON PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Informativa tutela dati personali
The company TAPÌ S.p.A. (hereafter “TAPÌ” or the “Company”), data controller for the personal data collected on the website www.tapigroup.com (hereafter only “website”), pays the utmost attention to the security and confidentiality of personal data when carrying out its activities.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA MAY BE COLLECTED ABOUT YOU
The following categories of personal data concerning you may be collected (the term “personal data” shall refer to all the following categories, considered together):
- Contact details – information relating to your name and email address.
- Other data – all other data and information that you voluntarily provide using the text boxes in the "Contact us” form.
- Use of the website – information relating to how you use the website, open or forward our communications, including the information collected through cookies (you can find our information notice on cookies [here] [link: Cookie Information Notice]).
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The Company collects and processes your personal data under the following circumstances:
- if you contact us to make a request using the “Contact us” form;
- if you agree to a regular newsletter being sent;
- if you provide your data to load up your personal details on the website.
If you provide personal data on behalf of somebody else, you must ensure beforehand that the individuals in question have read and understood the present Privacy Information Notice.
The Company asks for your help to keep your personal data up to date, informing it of any changes.
WHAT PURPOSES MAY YOUR PERSONAL DATA BE USED FOR
The Company may process your personal data for one or more of the following purposes, based on the specific legal grounds indicated on a case-by-case basis.
- To reply to a request sent through the website
The Company may process your personal data in order to reply to the requests that you send through the website, by filling out the dedicated forms available on the “Contact us” page.
Legal basis for processing: to fulfil contractual/pre-contractual obligations.
Providing your data is mandatory in order to manage your request; otherwise, we will not be able to process it.
- To send a regular newsletter
The Company may process your contact details for marketing and advertising purposes, in order to send you a regular newsletter aimed at keeping you up to date on products and services, or initiatives promoted by the Company, should you voluntarily provide your email address in the dedicated box on the website.
Legal basis for processing: the legitimate interest of the Company to establish and maintain an effective commercial relationship with you. You may nonetheless object to said processing at any time, by clicking on the dedicated link inside each newsletter.
- To load personal details into a specific section of the website that can only be accessed by authorised users
The Company may process your contact details in order to load them into the dedicated section of the website, making them available for the activities described under the previous point.
Legal basis for processing: to fulfil contractual/pre-contractual obligations; the legitimate interest of the Company to effectively develop its sales network.
- Compliance with legally binding requests to fulfil a legal obligation, regulations or provisions issued by the judicial authority, as well as to defend legal claims.
The Company may process your personal data to comply with a legal obligation and/or to defend legal claims.
Legal basis for processing: legal obligations with which the Company is obliged to comply.
HOW WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA SECURE
The Company uses appropriate security measures in order to improve the protection, security, integrity and accessibility of your personal data.
All your personal data is stored on our protected servers (or in suitably archived paper copies), or on those belonging to our suppliers, and can only be accessed and used in accordance with our security standards and policies (or equivalent standards for our suppliers).
HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR DATA
(author's note: all to be checked by the client)
The Company only stores your personal data for the amount of time that is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected, or for any other legitimate related purpose.
Your personal data that is no longer necessary, or for which there is no longer a legal basis for its storage, shall be irreversibly converted into anonymous format or securely destroyed.
Please find below the storage time frames relating to the different purposes listed above:
- To reply to a request sent through the website: the data processed to reply to requests shall be stored for the time necessary to reply to you and subsequently for 12 months.
- To send a newsletter: the personal data processed for this purpose may be stored for 36 months.
- To load up personal details: the personal data processed for this purpose may be stored for 36 months, except if a request is made at any time to eliminate said data from the website.
WHO WE CAN SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH
Duly authorised employees may have access to your personal data, as may third-party suppliers named as data processors, as necessary. Said suppliers support the Company in providing services, including those necessary to make the website work properly.
Please contact us using the email address firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to see the list of data processors and other parties to whom we disclose data.
The contact details of the Company, acting as data controller, may be found at email@example.com.
For any requests regarding the processing of your personal data, please contact
the Company using the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone
number +39 0495797300.
YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING DATA PROTECTION AND YOUR RIGHT TO LODGE A COMPLAINT WITH THE SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
Under certain conditions, you have the right to ask the Company for:
- access to your personal data;
- the copy of the data that you provided to the Company, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and the transfer of said data to another data controller (portability);
- the rectification of data in our possession;
- the cancellation of any data for which the Company no longer has a legal basis for processing;
- the objection to processing if provided for by applicable legislation;
- the withdrawal of your consent, should processing be based on consent;
- the restriction of processing.
Should you exercise any one of the aforementioned rights, then the Company shall check that you are entitled to do so and you will normally receive a reply within one month.
Should you believe that personal data concerning you has been processed in violation of the provisions of the GDPR, then you have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority, using the contact details available on the website www.garanteprivacy.it, or to take appropriate legal action.