Deloitte Best Managed Companies Awards - Deloitte Best Managed Companies Awards - tapisite-com
- Pentawards Gala Ceremony: London, 12 September
- Starlight and Starlight Mix: a glint of light for your packaging
- Riga Food Fair: 4 to 7 September at the Kipsala International Exhibition Centre
- The luxury packaging trade show, Luxe Pack Monaco, is back
- Design meets efficiency: the SCR closure with a “diamond side embossing” finish
- The beauty of unfinished wood meets the elegance of real leather: Tapì presents Signature Wood Inspiration Craft Effect
- Tapì Group at WinExpo Georgia 2019 – a great meeting point for producers and exporters
- Expocachaça: the leading Brazilian event for the cachaça supply chain
- Once again, in 2019, the Tapì Group has been recognised as one of Italy’s finest companies at the Deloitte Best Managed Companies Awards
- Clinica de Design Expopack: design, innovation and cutting-edge ideas in wine & spirits packaging
Once again, in 2019, the Tapì Group has been recognised as one of Italy’s finest companies at the Deloitte Best Managed Companies Awards
Tapì Group is among the 46 companies that, in May, received an award at Palazzo Mezzanotte, the headquarters of the Italian Stock Exchange, as one of the Deloitte Best Managed Companies 2019.
This significant prize, now in its second edition in Italy, was set up to promote the excellence of Italian design through a prestigious international award from Deloitte, one of the largest professional services providers on the corporate scene, and reserved for companies whose organizational skills, strategy and performance stand out from the crowd. Companies with a proven ability to implement solid, long-term strategies and to introduce innovation and internationalization as part of the active role they play in their ecosystem.
Here in Italy, the award ceremony was supported by Confindustria, Elite (the London Stock Exchange Group’s support programme for fast-growing ambitious companies) and by Altis Università Cattolica, which worked alongside Deloitte to make the selection method more suitable for the Italian socio-economic context.
An important accolade, which gives us a motivational boost to keep helping with th growth of the Group and the search for excellence in designing and manufacturing our closures.