World Spirits Conference: the event according to Tapì - World Spirits Conference: the event according to Tapì - tapisite-com
- Packaging Première: luxury packaging at Fieramilanocity
- Édition Spéciale by Luxe Pack: 4 and 5 June 2019
- Édition Spéciale by Luxe Pack: Tapì will be flying to Paris
- Packaging Première: Fieramilanocity, from the 28th to the 30th May 2019
- NFC closures: a new experience for producers and consumers
- Packaging is about more than just aesthetics – how to change point of view in the wine sector
- World Spirits Conference: the event according to Tapì
- Purity: the characterful closure for refined wines
- T-mix: Tapì’s new mini-pourers for the condiments sector
- Craft Spirits Conference & Expo: 16th edition
World Spirits Conference: the event according to Tapì
On Thursday 28th March, the prestigious halls of the London-based historic military corps, known as the Honourable Artillery Company, were filled with spirit at the World Spirits Conference.
A commercial gathering it may have been, but nevertheless it was decidedly intoxicating, spreading like wildfire among the distillates experts, leading to a wide range of speeches and presentations dedicated to the spirits industry.
The event featured a number of leading international exponents as well as Tapì, who were event sponsors, providing a unique opportunity to put our finger on the pulse of the global market, take stock of the situation and discuss tactics and strategies that would help render the production, supply and marketing of high-quality distillates even more efficient.
From production to design, from marketing to management for sales, no stone was left unturned. Every detail regarding the distillates sector was analyzed, tasted, refined on the basis of our traditional and potential target audiences and the products served in a classic London style while still being open to new research and experimentation.
Overall, the World Spirits Conference provided further confirmation that it is one of the most important and high-profile events, ensuring that we produce spirits that will always pass muster when raising one’s glass in a toast to quality.