World Spirits Conference: the event according to Tapì - World Spirits Conference: the event according to Tapì - tapisite-com
- Pentawards Gala Ceremony: London, 12 September
- Starlight and Starlight Mix: a glint of light for your packaging
- Riga Food Fair: 4 to 7 September at the Kipsala International Exhibition Centre
- The luxury packaging trade show, Luxe Pack Monaco, is back
- Design meets efficiency: the SCR closure with a “diamond side embossing” finish
- The beauty of unfinished wood meets the elegance of real leather: Tapì presents Signature Wood Inspiration Craft Effect
- Tapì Group at WinExpo Georgia 2019 – a great meeting point for producers and exporters
- Expocachaça: the leading Brazilian event for the cachaça supply chain
- Once again, in 2019, the Tapì Group has been recognised as one of Italy’s finest companies at the Deloitte Best Managed Companies Awards
- Clinica de Design Expopack: design, innovation and cutting-edge ideas in wine & spirits packaging
World Spirits Conference: the event according to Tapì
On Thursday 28th March, the prestigious halls of the London-based historic military corps, known as the Honourable Artillery Company, were filled with spirit at the World Spirits Conference.
A commercial gathering it may have been, but nevertheless it was decidedly intoxicating, spreading like wildfire among the distillates experts, leading to a wide range of speeches and presentations dedicated to the spirits industry.
The event featured a number of leading international exponents as well as Tapì, who were event sponsors, providing a unique opportunity to put our finger on the pulse of the global market, take stock of the situation and discuss tactics and strategies that would help render the production, supply and marketing of high-quality distillates even more efficient.
From production to design, from marketing to management for sales, no stone was left unturned. Every detail regarding the distillates sector was analyzed, tasted, refined on the basis of our traditional and potential target audiences and the products served in a classic London style while still being open to new research and experimentation.
Overall, the World Spirits Conference provided further confirmation that it is one of the most important and high-profile events, ensuring that we produce spirits that will always pass muster when raising one’s glass in a toast to quality.