Versatori aceto by Tapì - Versatori aceto by Tapì - tapisite-com
- Once again, in 2019, the Tapì Group has been recognised as one of Italy’s finest companies at the Deloitte Best Managed Companies Awards
- Packaging Première: luxury packaging at Fieramilanocity
- Édition Spéciale by Luxe Pack: 4 and 5 June 2019
- Édition Spéciale by Luxe Pack: Tapì will be flying to Paris
- Packaging Première: Fieramilanocity, from the 28th to the 30th May 2019
- NFC closures: a new experience for producers and consumers
- Packaging is about more than just aesthetics – how to change point of view in the wine sector
- World Spirits Conference: the event according to Tapì
- Purity: the characterful closure for refined wines
- T-mix: Tapì’s new mini-pourers for the condiments sector
Vinegar pourers by Tapì
No condiment evokes the world of wine and spirits more than balsamic vinegar. Starting from the selection of grapes, all the way through to the ageing process.
Tapì’s experience in the field helped us develop a range of traditional pourers as well as cutting-edge non-refillable and anti-tampering NRP (Non-Refillable Pourer) systems for balsamic vinegar, which are able to preserve the product’s outstanding bouquet. These closures also enable customers to ensure that their packaging is original from an aesthetic point of view, with many different combinations of materials, colours and finishes.