The Ghost range of pourers - The Ghost range of pourers - tapisite-com
- Pentawards Gala Ceremony: London, 12 September
- Starlight and Starlight Mix: a glint of light for your packaging
- Riga Food Fair: 4 to 7 September at the Kipsala International Exhibition Centre
- The luxury packaging trade show, Luxe Pack Monaco, is back
- Design meets efficiency: the SCR closure with a “diamond side embossing” finish
- The beauty of unfinished wood meets the elegance of real leather: Tapì presents Signature Wood Inspiration Craft Effect
- Tapì Group at WinExpo Georgia 2019 – a great meeting point for producers and exporters
- Expocachaça: the leading Brazilian event for the cachaça supply chain
- Once again, in 2019, the Tapì Group has been recognised as one of Italy’s finest companies at the Deloitte Best Managed Companies Awards
- Clinica de Design Expopack: design, innovation and cutting-edge ideas in wine & spirits packaging
The Ghost range of pourers
As you enter the world of Tapì Ghost Line, you need to surrender to a purity achieved through aesthetic and technological research, giving shape to a timeless product.
Perfection is achieved when there’s nothing left to take away, as Antoine De Saint-Exupéry once said.
And the Tapì Ghost Line range of T-pourers is that quintessential distillation of transparency and form that helps it blend in until it looks like part of the bottle.
After years of research and development in our lab, seeking to improve our premium-quality products even further, our closures now let your imagination run wild: creating an ideal bridge with your product, in the simple act of pouring, these closures bring out all the life and colour in your drink.
The pouring cap can be customized with a wooden or aluminium head, combined with a see-through leg made from state-of-the-art materials.