Tapi’s closure for the diffuser sector - Tapi’s closure for the diffuser sector - tapisite-com
- Pentawards Gala Ceremony: London, 12 September
- Starlight and Starlight Mix: a glint of light for your packaging
- Riga Food Fair: 4 to 7 September at the Kipsala International Exhibition Centre
- The luxury packaging trade show, Luxe Pack Monaco, is back
- Design meets efficiency: the SCR closure with a “diamond side embossing” finish
- The beauty of unfinished wood meets the elegance of real leather: Tapì presents Signature Wood Inspiration Craft Effect
- Tapì Group at WinExpo Georgia 2019 – a great meeting point for producers and exporters
- Expocachaça: the leading Brazilian event for the cachaça supply chain
- Once again, in 2019, the Tapì Group has been recognised as one of Italy’s finest companies at the Deloitte Best Managed Companies Awards
- Clinica de Design Expopack: design, innovation and cutting-edge ideas in wine & spirits packaging
Tapi’s closure for the diffuser sector
Our many years of experience in the world of spirits, and in the beverage world as a whole, has enabled us to design an innovative closure for air fresheners.
The main problem for these diffusers is that there is no suitable cap to help the end customer open them quickly and simply. Indeed, air fresheners generally have a dual closure: a screw cap with a hole where the sticks come out and a plastic cap for sealing the contents in so that they don’t spill during storage or transport.
Duo, Tapì’s new two-in-one closure, acts as both cap and ring to house the reeds that release the fragrance into the air.
Duo can provide manufacturers with a series of advantages:
- Lower production costs as only one component needs to be purchased;
- Greater aesthetic appeal as both the wood and the internal closure can generally be customized;
- Simple storage and transport for the finished product, without any risk of leakage.
Our long experience of designing innovative closures for our customers in the beverage sector means we know just how important it is to preserve aromas. That is why we designed Duo, to make it easier to close air fresheners, with reeds that help to diffuse the fragrance.