Tapì announces the acquisitions of microcell - Tapì announces the acquisitions of microcell - tapisite-com
Tapì announces the acquisitions of microcell
December 2013 - Tapì S.p.A. and Microcell S.r.l., have signed an agreement to allow for the entry of Microcell into Tapì Group with the acquisition by the latter of a majority of the Microcell shares. The acquisition expands and complements the Group's offer with a broader range of Italian designer closures for the wine industry and will allow Tapì Group to provide new designer solutions, broader sustainable choices, further innovations (from the initial concept to the finished product), all in a single organization both in terms of production technologies and marketing tools.
Microcell was established in 2005, by Mr. Roberto Casini and Mr. Francesco Tagliapietra, and it has grown to become a reference in the field of alternative closures for the wine industry: the company brings along specific expertise in lean manufacturing systems and in the technological development of high-performance closures; it also provides an increased production capacity in order to meet the ever increasing market demands, production volumes and the reliability the Tapì Group clients are accustomed to.
The Microcell Board of Directors will be formed by a team of professionals to include Mr. Casini, who will also become a member of the Tapì Group Strategic Committee.
Tapì Group is the world leader in the production of alternative designer closures and an important reference to the global beverage sector. The group can boast over 3000 prestigious distilleries as clients, in 62 countries worldwide and now, with the acquisition of Microcell, the group will be able to broaden its portfolio and meet the increasingly sophisticated needs of the wine industry.
Both Tapì and Microcell are in full compliance with all current Italian and international laws, which regulate the food packaging industry, both in terms of the safety of products and in terms of production processes.
The company will retain the name "Microcell" and it will feature a new logo in line with the Tapì Group marketing strategy to reflect the new corporate structure.
- Tapì S.p.A. obtains registration on the Sedex portal: a further step towards fully ethical business processes
- Tapì and Les Bouchages Delage join forces to strengthen their global leadership in the market for premium and super premium closures in the spirits industry
- Design, functionality, sustainability and beauty: the Tapì Group’s creative and innovative concept
- The Tapì group, in which Wise Equity SGR has a holding interest, is continuing on its course towards internationalization with the launch of its new global branding platform.
- NFC closures: a new experience for producers and consumers
- TAPÌ: DELOITTE "BEST MANAGED COMPANIES" AWARD
- TAPÌ GROUP CONTINUES ITS EXPANSION PATH - ACQUIRED T&G
- INTRODUCING TAPÌ’S ABOR PROJECT
- TAPÌ GROUP CONTINUES ITS EXPANSION PATH - ACQUIRED TAPÌ ARGENTINA
- WELCOME TO REVÒ
- STRATEGIC ACQUISITION OF TAPÌ GROUP BY THE WISE EQUITY FUND
- TAPÌ GROUP PRESENTS ITS NEW BRAND IDENTITY
- Tapì group: leadership and innovation
- Tapì group invests in argentina more than $ 4 million
- Tapì announces the acquisitions of microcell