Tapì at the Modernisation of the EU-Mexico Trade Agreement – Trade Opportunities - Tapì at the Modernisation of the EU-Mexico Trade Agreement – Trade Opportunities - tapisite-com
- Packaging Première: luxury packaging at Fieramilanocity
- Édition Spéciale by Luxe Pack: 4 and 5 June 2019
- Édition Spéciale by Luxe Pack: Tapì will be flying to Paris
- Packaging Première: Fieramilanocity, from the 28th to the 30th May 2019
- NFC closures: a new experience for producers and consumers
- Packaging is about more than just aesthetics – how to change point of view in the wine sector
- World Spirits Conference: the event according to Tapì
- Purity: the characterful closure for refined wines
- T-mix: Tapì’s new mini-pourers for the condiments sector
- Craft Spirits Conference & Expo: 16th edition
Tapì at the Modernisation of the EU-Mexico Trade Agreement – Trade Opportunities
On 5 February 2019 , we flew to Mexico to the conference on the Modernisation of the EU-Mexico Trade Agreement held at the Ministry of Economy’s Auditorium in Mexico City.
The voices of Klaus Rudischhauser, EU ambassador to Mexico, and Sergio Contreras, Vice-President of COMCE (the Mexican Foreign Trade Commission), kicked off the event which featured case studies of various business opportunities, following the signing of a free trade agreement between Mexico and the European Union.
Luz María de la Mora, Undersecretary for Foreign Trade at the Ministry of the Economy and Helena König, the EU Deputy Director-General for Trade, outlined the changes and opportunities for expanding the exchange of goods, the customs simplifications and the new investment measures.
The Global Free Trade Agreement between Mexico and the European Union helped Mexican trade grow by 242%, making Europe the country’s third largest trading partner.
Based on these data, Tapì sent a delegation, with a presentation by Group CEO Roberto Casini, together with Jose Velez, general manager of Interglass; Armando Bonilla, International Director of Grisi; Hector Martinez, founding partner of Grupo Paisano and Edgar Ciceño, Strategy Director at SAFRAN. The round table featured numerous success stories, specifically to outline what, in practice, the Global Agreement entails.