T-Wood co-injection range - T-Wood co-injection range - tapisite-com
- Packaging Première: luxury packaging at Fieramilanocity
- Édition Spéciale by Luxe Pack: 4 and 5 June 2019
- Édition Spéciale by Luxe Pack: Tapì will be flying to Paris
- Packaging Première: Fieramilanocity, from the 28th to the 30th May 2019
- NFC closures: a new experience for producers and consumers
- Packaging is about more than just aesthetics – how to change point of view in the wine sector
- World Spirits Conference: the event according to Tapì
- Purity: the characterful closure for refined wines
- T-mix: Tapì’s new mini-pourers for the condiments sector
- Craft Spirits Conference & Expo: 16th edition
T-Wood co-injection range
The assembly technique that makes the Tapì T-Wood range even more innovative is co-injection, which welds the wooden head to the leg without using any glue, thus preventing the two parts from coming apart and breaking.
The search for captivating, yet high-performance design solutions led us here at Tapì to be the first packaging company to develop a special welding technique for our T-Wood closures. Co-injection uses no adhesives, making it a perfect solution for closures with a wooden head.
This ensures that head and leg are perfectly sealed, which in turn reduces the risk of breakage and thus, in addition to making the closure more functional, also protects the quality of the distillate or wine.