T-Wood co-injection range - T-Wood co-injection range - tapisite-com
- Pentawards Gala Ceremony: London, 12 September
- Starlight and Starlight Mix: a glint of light for your packaging
- Riga Food Fair: 4 to 7 September at the Kipsala International Exhibition Centre
- The luxury packaging trade show, Luxe Pack Monaco, is back
- Design meets efficiency: the SCR closure with a “diamond side embossing” finish
- The beauty of unfinished wood meets the elegance of real leather: Tapì presents Signature Wood Inspiration Craft Effect
- Tapì Group at WinExpo Georgia 2019 – a great meeting point for producers and exporters
- Expocachaça: the leading Brazilian event for the cachaça supply chain
- Once again, in 2019, the Tapì Group has been recognised as one of Italy’s finest companies at the Deloitte Best Managed Companies Awards
- Clinica de Design Expopack: design, innovation and cutting-edge ideas in wine & spirits packaging
T-Wood co-injection range
The assembly technique that makes the Tapì T-Wood range even more innovative is co-injection, which welds the wooden head to the leg without using any glue, thus preventing the two parts from coming apart and breaking.
The search for captivating, yet high-performance design solutions led us here at Tapì to be the first packaging company to develop a special welding technique for our T-Wood closures. Co-injection uses no adhesives, making it a perfect solution for closures with a wooden head.
This ensures that head and leg are perfectly sealed, which in turn reduces the risk of breakage and thus, in addition to making the closure more functional, also protects the quality of the distillate or wine.