Range of spirits pourers - Range of spirits pourers - tapisite-com
- Pentawards Gala Ceremony: London, 12 September
- Starlight and Starlight Mix: a glint of light for your packaging
- Riga Food Fair: 4 to 7 September at the Kipsala International Exhibition Centre
- The luxury packaging trade show, Luxe Pack Monaco, is back
- Design meets efficiency: the SCR closure with a “diamond side embossing” finish
- The beauty of unfinished wood meets the elegance of real leather: Tapì presents Signature Wood Inspiration Craft Effect
- Tapì Group at WinExpo Georgia 2019 – a great meeting point for producers and exporters
- Expocachaça: the leading Brazilian event for the cachaça supply chain
- Once again, in 2019, the Tapì Group has been recognised as one of Italy’s finest companies at the Deloitte Best Managed Companies Awards
- Clinica de Design Expopack: design, innovation and cutting-edge ideas in wine & spirits packaging
Range of spirits pourers
From Tapì’s passion for distillates comes a special range of pourers, from traditional ones all the way through to cutting-edge non-refillable and anti-tampering systems, which preserve the quality and safety of every product, drop by drop.
Practical, safe, and as customized as a tailor-made garment, the pourers we design here at Tapì for the spirits sector enable distillers to make the most of every drop of their product.
These closures bring out all the potential of the finest materials available on the market: aluminium, wood and state-of-the-art synthetics, put together in high-tech solutions and finished on top and side with different colours, effects, prints and medals.
In particular, T-stoppers in non-refillable and anti-tampering pourer form make it impossible to refill the bottle with any other liquid, or to remove the closure without breaking it, thus ensuring that the unique qualities of the distillate remain intact.