Purity: the characterful closure for refined wines - Purity: the characterful closure for refined wines - tapisite-com
- The beauty of unfinished wood meets the elegance of real leather: Tapì presents Signature Wood Inspiration Craft Effect
- Tapì Group at WinExpo Georgia 2019 – a great meeting point for producers and exporters
- Expocachaça: the leading Brazilian event for the cachaça supply chain
- Once again, in 2019, the Tapì Group has been recognised as one of Italy’s finest companies at the Deloitte Best Managed Companies Awards
- Clinica de Design Expopack: design, innovation and cutting-edge ideas in wine & spirits packaging
- Packaging Première: luxury packaging at Fieramilanocity
- Édition Spéciale by Luxe Pack: 4 and 5 June 2019
- Édition Spéciale by Luxe Pack: Tapì will be flying to Paris
- Packaging Première: Fieramilanocity, from the 28th to the 30th May 2019
- NFC closures: a new experience for producers and consumers
Purity: the characterful closure for refined wines
The discreet, refined character of the Purity line is what enables it to successfully reflect the qualities of the wine that it seals. Made with the most advanced technologies, the closures in this range are truly cutting-edge, made without any glue or other potentially harmful chemicals that might compromise the quality of a wine, by altering its colour, flavour and/or aroma.
The risk of a wine being affected by a traditionally-made cork has thus been averted for ever. The Purity line’s solution lies in its unique, pure cap, manufactured using over-injection moulding, with head and leg in a clear synthetic material.
The Purity closure signed by Tapì is designed specifically to properly and safely preserve any type of wine and distillate, but of course it also needs to please the eye. Using clear synthetic materials means that colours and flavours can first of all be enjoyed with the sense of sight and can be customized exclusively so as to bring out the qualities intrinsic to the nectar of the gods.
In practice, the Purity line has its own character because it regards simplicity, customization and innovation as key to enhancing the nobility of any wine that, once poured out and sipped, will continue to express its noble essence.