Progetti Speciali - Progetti Speciali - tapisite-com
- Packaging Première: luxury packaging at Fieramilanocity
- Édition Spéciale by Luxe Pack: 4 and 5 June 2019
- Édition Spéciale by Luxe Pack: Tapì will be flying to Paris
- Packaging Première: Fieramilanocity, from the 28th to the 30th May 2019
- NFC closures: a new experience for producers and consumers
- Packaging is about more than just aesthetics – how to change point of view in the wine sector
- World Spirits Conference: the event according to Tapì
- Purity: the characterful closure for refined wines
- T-mix: Tapì’s new mini-pourers for the condiments sector
- Craft Spirits Conference & Expo: 16th edition
Closures of unparalleled quality, an expression of the brand identity, an ambitious design in terms of both aesthetics and functionality.
These are the Signature special projects, in which the Tapì Group’s know-how combines with the specificity of the single brand, giving rise to unique high-end items. Each new closure is either based on a standard model, enriched with fine stylistic details, or else is a new creation, tailored to the customer’s packaging and brand identity, starting from shape and colour, together with choice of materials, custom prints and inserts.