Pentawards Live 2019 - Pentawards Live 2019 - tapisite-com
- The luxury packaging trade show, Luxe Pack Monaco, is back
- Design meets efficiency: the SCR closure with a “diamond side embossing” finish
- The beauty of unfinished wood meets the elegance of real leather: Tapì presents Signature Wood Inspiration Craft Effect
- Tapì Group at WinExpo Georgia 2019 – a great meeting point for producers and exporters
- Expocachaça: the leading Brazilian event for the cachaça supply chain
- Once again, in 2019, the Tapì Group has been recognised as one of Italy’s finest companies at the Deloitte Best Managed Companies Awards
- Clinica de Design Expopack: design, innovation and cutting-edge ideas in wine & spirits packaging
- Packaging Première: luxury packaging at Fieramilanocity
- Édition Spéciale by Luxe Pack: 4 and 5 June 2019
- Édition Spéciale by Luxe Pack: Tapì will be flying to Paris
Tapì at Pentawards Live: an opportunity for learning and networking
On 13th February, we were guests at Pentawards Live, an important meeting place for professionals in the design, branding and new technologies sectors. But that's not all: Pentawards Live 2019 was a great opportunity for networking, creating vital synergies with other companies operating in the packaging design world.
At the base of Pentawards Live lies a very precise idea: the creation of a physical space to allow creative-thinking leaders and innovators to share the know-how they have acquired in the design and packaging sector.
During the event, the leading representatives from the packaging world took their places on stage, coming up with some fascinating ideas for packaging that is creative and communicative without bucking the trends of recent years.
Pentawards Live enabled brand owners, designers and packaging managers to liaise with companies specializing in materials and packaging components, as well as design gurus and companies specializing in technological innovation. Three different areas linked by a meaningful common thread – connect, inspire and learn.
We are very proud to have exhibited at our own stand, P3.02, sharing our knowledge on innovation in the packaging sector and presenting our various ranges of closures designed for the finest premium and super-premium distillates. A fantastic opportunity to fly the flag of Italian excellence in the sector.
However, our partnership with Pentawards doesn’t end there. This year, 2019, we will be official sponsors of the whole project, which will come to a head on 12th September in London, with a traditional awards ceremony for the winning projects in the world’s most prestigious competition. We can’t wait!