Packaging Revolution – Pescara – Italy - Packaging Revolution – Pescara – Italy - tapisite-com
- Pentawards Gala Ceremony: London, 12 September
- Starlight and Starlight Mix: a glint of light for your packaging
- Riga Food Fair: 4 to 7 September at the Kipsala International Exhibition Centre
- The luxury packaging trade show, Luxe Pack Monaco, is back
- Design meets efficiency: the SCR closure with a “diamond side embossing” finish
- The beauty of unfinished wood meets the elegance of real leather: Tapì presents Signature Wood Inspiration Craft Effect
- Tapì Group at WinExpo Georgia 2019 – a great meeting point for producers and exporters
- Expocachaça: the leading Brazilian event for the cachaça supply chain
- Once again, in 2019, the Tapì Group has been recognised as one of Italy’s finest companies at the Deloitte Best Managed Companies Awards
- Clinica de Design Expopack: design, innovation and cutting-edge ideas in wine & spirits packaging
Packaging Revolution – Pescara – Italy
Tapì was among the guests at “PACKAGING REVOLUTION” in Spoltore (just outside the Adriatic city of Pescara), an international event dedicated to innovative packaging for the wine, spirits, olive oil, beer and cosmetics sectors.
"PACKAGING REVOLUTION" was held on Friday 4th May, in Spoltore (near Pescara), the first event in Italy dedicated to innovations in the field of packaging for spirits, wine, olive oil, beer and cosmetics sectors.
Organized by Tapì partner, PMA, the event earned itself a place in the international spotlight, due to the participation of leading companies in the food & beverage packaging and strategic marketing fields, including MASILVA Group, ROTAS, and Spazio di Paolo.
Tapì was one of the companies at the forefront, with our in-depth presentation of our new projects and of the technologies we have been developing in 2018. Our speakers at the event were Paolo Boratto, Head of Marketing and Communication at Tapì Group, Enzo Maria Gallazzi, European Sales Manager for the Tapì Wine division and Maurizio Giofrè, Sales Director for the Revò by Tapì brand.
A wonderful opportunity to exchange views and do some networking, enabling us to highlight the importance of packaging for businesses on a global scale.