Packaging Première: Fieramilanocity, from the 28th to the 30th May 2019 - Packaging Première: Fieramilanocity, from the 28th to the 30th May 2019 - tapisite-com
- Packaging Première: luxury packaging at Fieramilanocity
- Édition Spéciale by Luxe Pack: 4 and 5 June 2019
- Édition Spéciale by Luxe Pack: Tapì will be flying to Paris
- Packaging Première: Fieramilanocity, from the 28th to the 30th May 2019
- NFC closures: a new experience for producers and consumers
- Packaging is about more than just aesthetics – how to change point of view in the wine sector
- World Spirits Conference: the event according to Tapì
- Purity: the characterful closure for refined wines
- T-mix: Tapì’s new mini-pourers for the condiments sector
- Craft Spirits Conference & Expo: 16th edition
Packaging Première: Fieramilanocity, from the 28th to the 30th May 2019
Now in its third edition, the exclusive Packaging Première exhibition is back in Milan. It is dedicated to all operators in the sector, from smaller manufacturers to huge international brands looking to present their products in recognizable and highly communicative “shapes and colours”.
A grand stage that will be hosting the whole supply chain for packaging, seen as not just a container, but rather as a means of expression for the product itself.
Packaging Première is the only Italian event that seeks to provide a meeting point for designers, packaging manufacturers specializing in the luxury sector, and international brands. A visionary exhibition, where participants will be aiming to understand the trends of the future, so that they can anticipate market needs.
Exclusive previews, experimentation and luxury will be the keywords at this latest edition of Packaging Première, whose exhibitors will include us from Tapì. For the occasion, we will be presenting our vertical product ranges in the beverage and cosmetics world, where luxury has become more than just an option. We look forward to seeing you from the 28th to 30th May in Fieramilanocity, Hall 4, stand no. C70-D69.
Find out more