Nasce ABOR by Tapì: la chiusura green creata dal materiale residuo di distillazione - Nasce ABOR by Tapì: la chiusura green creata dal materiale residuo di distillazione - tapisite-com
INTRODUCING TAPÌ’S ABOR PROJECT
Massanzago (PD), 2nd November 2017. The concept of sustainable design, combining nature and technology in customized and – at the same time – functional solutions, is being increasingly applied in the packaging segment, especially in the spirits sector. The Tapì Group’s innovative ABOR project makes a telling difference in this area, based on research into the reuse and creative recycling of distillation residues from our clients’ products.
A revolution that returns to the material origins of the distillate and therefore to its connection with the products of the soil from which it derives: ABOR is an abbreviation from the Latin "ab origine", literally "from the beginning", "from the start".
Here at Tapì, our experience and continuous investment in design research and innovative processes has enabled us to create this new range of closures, which re-use distillation residues, usually thrown away by manufacturers as waste materials. It is therefore a re-use of dry, plant material at the end of its useful life, which is combined with other materials to create intrinsically ecological, but at the same time functional closures, suitable for closing any spirit in a hermetic and completely inert fashion.
Closures can be made from marc, barley malt, sugar cane, maize, rye, agave, juniper and other natural materials from which the world's most famous distillates are made. Through the ABOR project, the product and its history once again take centre-stage, bringing out the best in the raw materials, in their naturalness, becoming part of the packaging itself.
“ABOR is a new way of conceiving design for the spirits market and is also an opportunity to create brand awareness in an eco-sustainable way. This project has ensured that packaging for the spirits industry will never be the same again”, says Domenico Liberati, Managing Director R&D; of Tapì Group, who on 31 October presented the new ABOR project in London at the exclusive 2017 Spirits Strategies Congress.
The Tapì Group
Tapì is an international group specializing in the design, production and distribution of high-end technological closures for the packaging world.Tapì develops products for the spirits, wine, oil and condiments, cosmetics and beer sectors. With over 400 employees worldwide, providing support for over 3,000 bottlers in over 60 countries, Tapì has consolidated its global presence with a series of sales offices, R&D; facilities and distributors.The Tapì vision is clear: to become the world’s leading supplier of alternative closures for the packaging design market. To achieve this goal, the company invests continuously in research & development, in people and in communicating its brand value and strength, with a view to growing as an international group.
- Tapì and Les Bouchages Delage join forces to strengthen their global leadership in the market for premium and super premium closures in the spirits industry
- Design, functionality, sustainability and beauty: the Tapì Group’s creative and innovative concept
- The Tapì group, in which Wise Equity SGR has a holding interest, is continuing on its course towards internationalization with the launch of its new global branding platform.
- NFC closures: a new experience for producers and consumers
- TAPÌ: DELOITTE "BEST MANAGED COMPANIES" AWARD
- TAPÌ GROUP CONTINUES ITS EXPANSION PATH - ACQUIRED T&G
- INTRODUCING TAPÌ’S ABOR PROJECT
- TAPÌ GROUP CONTINUES ITS EXPANSION PATH - ACQUIRED TAPÌ ARGENTINA
- WELCOME TO REVÒ
- STRATEGIC ACQUISITION OF TAPÌ GROUP BY THE WISE EQUITY FUND
- TAPÌ GROUP PRESENTS ITS NEW BRAND IDENTITY
- Tapì group: leadership and innovation
- Tapì group invests in argentina more than $ 4 million
- Tapì announces the acquisitions of microcell