Signature Stone: the new Tapì closure underscoring the craftsmanship - Signature Stone: the new Tapì closure underscoring the craftsmanship - tapisite-com
- Once again, in 2019, the Tapì Group has been recognised as one of Italy’s finest companies at the Deloitte Best Managed Companies Awards
- Packaging Première: luxury packaging at Fieramilanocity
- Édition Spéciale by Luxe Pack: 4 and 5 June 2019
- Édition Spéciale by Luxe Pack: Tapì will be flying to Paris
- Packaging Première: Fieramilanocity, from the 28th to the 30th May 2019
- NFC closures: a new experience for producers and consumers
- Packaging is about more than just aesthetics – how to change point of view in the wine sector
- World Spirits Conference: the event according to Tapì
- Purity: the characterful closure for refined wines
- T-mix: Tapì’s new mini-pourers for the condiments sector
Signature Stone: the new Tapì closure underscoring the craftsmanship in the spirits world
As we are well aware, craftsmanship is a growing trend in the beverage sector, so its packaging needs to fully reflect the essence of the finished product.
Signature Stone, the new closure designed by Tapì as part of the Signature Ceramic range, uses an ecological material (ceramics, of course) combined with a leg that can be made out of a synthetic material, cork or micro-agglomerate, according to the customer’s requirements.
As well as fitting in with the craftsmanship trend, which is increasingly popular among end customers, it is also an ethical green-design choice. A natural noble material that helps makes closures into true artistic masterpieces.
Stone-finish ceramic helps create one-of-a-kind packaging, dedicated to the world of premium spirits. What is more, it acts as a trait d’union between innovation and tradition, enriching a functional element – in this case a traditional closure – with the expressive qualities of an age-old material such as ceramics.