Signature Stone: the new Tapì closure underscoring the craftsmanship - Signature Stone: the new Tapì closure underscoring the craftsmanship - tapisite-com
- Pentawards Gala Ceremony: London, 12 September
- Starlight and Starlight Mix: a glint of light for your packaging
- Riga Food Fair: 4 to 7 September at the Kipsala International Exhibition Centre
- The luxury packaging trade show, Luxe Pack Monaco, is back
- Design meets efficiency: the SCR closure with a “diamond side embossing” finish
- The beauty of unfinished wood meets the elegance of real leather: Tapì presents Signature Wood Inspiration Craft Effect
- Tapì Group at WinExpo Georgia 2019 – a great meeting point for producers and exporters
- Expocachaça: the leading Brazilian event for the cachaça supply chain
- Once again, in 2019, the Tapì Group has been recognised as one of Italy’s finest companies at the Deloitte Best Managed Companies Awards
- Clinica de Design Expopack: design, innovation and cutting-edge ideas in wine & spirits packaging
Signature Stone: the new Tapì closure underscoring the craftsmanship in the spirits world
As we are well aware, craftsmanship is a growing trend in the beverage sector, so its packaging needs to fully reflect the essence of the finished product.
Signature Stone, the new closure designed by Tapì as part of the Signature Ceramic range, uses an ecological material (ceramics, of course) combined with a leg that can be made out of a synthetic material, cork or micro-agglomerate, according to the customer’s requirements.
As well as fitting in with the craftsmanship trend, which is increasingly popular among end customers, it is also an ethical green-design choice. A natural noble material that helps makes closures into true artistic masterpieces.
Stone-finish ceramic helps create one-of-a-kind packaging, dedicated to the world of premium spirits. What is more, it acts as a trait d’union between innovation and tradition, enriching a functional element – in this case a traditional closure – with the expressive qualities of an age-old material such as ceramics.