The two-day strategic event dedicated to the distillates sector - The two-day strategic event dedicated to the distillates sector - tapisite-com
- Once again, in 2019, the Tapì Group has been recognised as one of Italy’s finest companies at the Deloitte Best Managed Companies Awards
- Packaging Première: luxury packaging at Fieramilanocity
- Édition Spéciale by Luxe Pack: 4 and 5 June 2019
- Édition Spéciale by Luxe Pack: Tapì will be flying to Paris
- Packaging Première: Fieramilanocity, from the 28th to the 30th May 2019
- NFC closures: a new experience for producers and consumers
- Packaging is about more than just aesthetics – how to change point of view in the wine sector
- World Spirits Conference: the event according to Tapì
- Purity: the characterful closure for refined wines
- T-mix: Tapì’s new mini-pourers for the condiments sector
The two-day strategic event dedicated to the distillates sector
Spirits Strategies & Innovation Congress: the two-day strategic event dedicated to the distillates sector
After the great success of its 2017 edition, the Spirits Strategies & Innovation Congress in London is back on 30th and 31st October: an intense two-day event, dedicated to all aspects of innovation in the world of spirits.
After listening to the feedback they got from visitors to the previous edition, the event organizers decided that the 2018 show would seek to combine strategy with innovation, so as to seek an understanding of how one interacts with the other and how both affect growth in the spirits sector.
The various conferences and speeches will be approaching a wide range of topics from different points of view, but all eyes and ears will be on one in particular: the strategies for attracting and keeping new customers at a time of such huge competition.
A unique opportunity for companies operating in the sector to meet, network, make partnerships and exchange ideas with the industry’s top professionals.
As sponsors of the event, Tapì will be taking part with a vertical presentation of our latest collections. We will be discussing the evolution of packaging in the premium beverage market, with insights into the closures and spirits markets, through the voice of Tapì group R&D Managing Director, Domenico Liberati.
We look forward to seeing you on 30th and 31st October at our information desk, and on October 30th at 12:20 for our presentation.