Our trip to Mumbai - Our trip to Mumbai - tapisite-com
- Packaging Première: luxury packaging at Fieramilanocity
- Édition Spéciale by Luxe Pack: 4 and 5 June 2019
- Édition Spéciale by Luxe Pack: Tapì will be flying to Paris
- Packaging Première: Fieramilanocity, from the 28th to the 30th May 2019
- NFC closures: a new experience for producers and consumers
- Packaging is about more than just aesthetics – how to change point of view in the wine sector
- World Spirits Conference: the event according to Tapì
- Purity: the characterful closure for refined wines
- T-mix: Tapì’s new mini-pourers for the condiments sector
- Craft Spirits Conference & Expo: 16th edition
Our trip to Mumbai
From October 24th to 26th, we were in the Indian city of Mumbai for Drink Technology. This three-day event attracted exhibitors from all over the world, interested in understanding how the beverage industry is evolving within the Indian market.
Several Round Table Talks were held, while one fascinating introduction this year was the Buyer-Seller Forum, which connected the demand and supply sides in a highly efficient way.
Currently, the Indian market for alcoholic beverages is around 15 billion rupees, the equivalent of well over 200 million US dollars. Growth estimates by Euromonitor International, by 2021, amount to 100% for soft drinks and 35% for alcoholic drinks in general, including spirits, wine and beer. These excellent forecasts are rooted mainly in the social changes and strong economic growth that the country is experiencing.
Drink Technology India was a unique opportunity to gain first-hand experience of the Indian market’s potential, as well as to learn and exchange viewpoints with sector professionals at global level. At this Mumbai event, our booth concentrated on presenting all the new items in our collections, which look to match trends in the beverage industry, dictated by the evolution of consumer needs, especially amongst Millennials.
From Tapì to Signature collections: innovative and sustainable materials for unique and highly customized packaging.