Our trip to Mumbai - Our trip to Mumbai - tapisite-com
- The luxury packaging trade show, Luxe Pack Monaco, is back
- Design meets efficiency: the SCR closure with a “diamond side embossing” finish
- The beauty of unfinished wood meets the elegance of real leather: Tapì presents Signature Wood Inspiration Craft Effect
- Tapì Group at WinExpo Georgia 2019 – a great meeting point for producers and exporters
- Expocachaça: the leading Brazilian event for the cachaça supply chain
- Once again, in 2019, the Tapì Group has been recognised as one of Italy’s finest companies at the Deloitte Best Managed Companies Awards
- Clinica de Design Expopack: design, innovation and cutting-edge ideas in wine & spirits packaging
- Packaging Première: luxury packaging at Fieramilanocity
- Édition Spéciale by Luxe Pack: 4 and 5 June 2019
- Édition Spéciale by Luxe Pack: Tapì will be flying to Paris
Our trip to Mumbai
From October 24th to 26th, we were in the Indian city of Mumbai for Drink Technology. This three-day event attracted exhibitors from all over the world, interested in understanding how the beverage industry is evolving within the Indian market.
Several Round Table Talks were held, while one fascinating introduction this year was the Buyer-Seller Forum, which connected the demand and supply sides in a highly efficient way.
Currently, the Indian market for alcoholic beverages is around 15 billion rupees, the equivalent of well over 200 million US dollars. Growth estimates by Euromonitor International, by 2021, amount to 100% for soft drinks and 35% for alcoholic drinks in general, including spirits, wine and beer. These excellent forecasts are rooted mainly in the social changes and strong economic growth that the country is experiencing.
Drink Technology India was a unique opportunity to gain first-hand experience of the Indian market’s potential, as well as to learn and exchange viewpoints with sector professionals at global level. At this Mumbai event, our booth concentrated on presenting all the new items in our collections, which look to match trends in the beverage industry, dictated by the evolution of consumer needs, especially amongst Millennials.
From Tapì to Signature collections: innovative and sustainable materials for unique and highly customized packaging.