Il Gruppo Tapì premiato tra le eccellenze del “Deloitte Best Managed Companies” - Il Gruppo Tapì premiato tra le eccellenze del “Deloitte Best Managed Companies” - tapisite-com
TAPÌ: DELOITTE "BEST MANAGED COMPANIES" AWARD
International award ceremony on May 22nd at the Milan Stock Exchange
MASSANZAGO (PD), 31/05/2018 - Tapì was one of the 31 prizewinners on May 22nd at the “Deloitte Best Managed Companies” awards ceremony at Palazzo Mezzanotte in Milan.
This event was the first Italian edition of the prestigious international award that Deloitte, one of the largest providers of professional services to enterprises, hands out to companies with excellent organizational skills, strategy and performance; companies with a proven ability to implement solid, long-term strategies and to introduce innovation and internationalization as part of the active role they play in their ecosystem.
Here in Italy, the award ceremony was supported by Confindustria, ELITE – the London Stock Exchange Group’s support programme for fast-growing ambitious companies – and by ALTIS Università Cattolica, which worked alongside Deloitte to make the selection method more suitable for the Italian socio-economic context.
In particular, the "Best Managed Companies" were identified by a jury which analyzed a series of critical success factors, such as business strategy, skills and competencies, commitment to people and financial performance. These factors were then related to corporate size, ownership structure and the sector in which each company operates.
Tapì CEO, Roberto Casini, expressed satisfaction: “We are proud of this significant achievement, because it reflects the efforts and investments we have made over recent years, in terms of research and technological innovation, sustainability, top product quality, skills-based growth and maintaining good relationships at both national and international level. The market we are in is both fascinating and dynamic, but at the same time it comes up with new challenges on a regular basis. So our commitment does not stop there: we have great plans for the future and this award encourages us to go one step further”.
- Tapì S.p.A. obtains registration on the Sedex portal: a further step towards fully ethical business processes
- Tapì and Les Bouchages Delage join forces to strengthen their global leadership in the market for premium and super premium closures in the spirits industry
- Design, functionality, sustainability and beauty: the Tapì Group’s creative and innovative concept
- The Tapì group, in which Wise Equity SGR has a holding interest, is continuing on its course towards internationalization with the launch of its new global branding platform.
- NFC closures: a new experience for producers and consumers
- TAPÌ: DELOITTE "BEST MANAGED COMPANIES" AWARD
- TAPÌ GROUP CONTINUES ITS EXPANSION PATH - ACQUIRED T&G
- INTRODUCING TAPÌ’S ABOR PROJECT
- TAPÌ GROUP CONTINUES ITS EXPANSION PATH - ACQUIRED TAPÌ ARGENTINA
- WELCOME TO REVÒ
- STRATEGIC ACQUISITION OF TAPÌ GROUP BY THE WISE EQUITY FUND
- TAPÌ GROUP PRESENTS ITS NEW BRAND IDENTITY
- Tapì group: leadership and innovation
- Tapì group invests in argentina more than $ 4 million
- Tapì announces the acquisitions of microcell