Gamma versatori spirits by Tapì - Gamma versatori spirits by Tapì - tapisite-com
- Once again, in 2019, the Tapì Group has been recognised as one of Italy’s finest companies at the Deloitte Best Managed Companies Awards
- Packaging Première: luxury packaging at Fieramilanocity
- Édition Spéciale by Luxe Pack: 4 and 5 June 2019
- Édition Spéciale by Luxe Pack: Tapì will be flying to Paris
- Packaging Première: Fieramilanocity, from the 28th to the 30th May 2019
- NFC closures: a new experience for producers and consumers
- Packaging is about more than just aesthetics – how to change point of view in the wine sector
- World Spirits Conference: the event according to Tapì
- Purity: the characterful closure for refined wines
- T-mix: Tapì’s new mini-pourers for the condiments sector
Gamma versatori spirits by Tapì
Practical, safe, and as customized as a tailor-made garment, the pourers we design here at Tapì for the spirits sector enable distillers to make the most of every drop of their product.
These closures bring out all the potential of the finest materials available on the market: aluminium, wood and state-of-the-art synthetics, put together in high-tech solutions and finished on top and side with different colours, effects, prints and medals.
In particular, T-stoppers in non-refillable and anti-tampering pourer form make it impossible to refill the bottle with any other liquid, or to remove the closure without breaking it, thus ensuring that the unique qualities of the distillate remain intact.