Gamma chiusure vino by Tapì Wine - Gamma chiusure vino by Tapì Wine - tapisite-com
- Packaging Première: luxury packaging at Fieramilanocity
- Édition Spéciale by Luxe Pack: 4 and 5 June 2019
- Édition Spéciale by Luxe Pack: Tapì will be flying to Paris
- Packaging Première: Fieramilanocity, from the 28th to the 30th May 2019
- NFC closures: a new experience for producers and consumers
- Packaging is about more than just aesthetics – how to change point of view in the wine sector
- World Spirits Conference: the event according to Tapì
- Purity: the characterful closure for refined wines
- T-mix: Tapì’s new mini-pourers for the condiments sector
- Craft Spirits Conference & Expo: 16th edition
Gamma chiusure vino by Tapì Wine
Pure innovation, for a “true” wine
From Tapì’s vocation for finding efficient solutions for the wine sector comes “Vero” (Italian for “True” or “Genuine”), the closure that plays on the strengths of tradition, enhancing them by applying the latest technological advances.
Vero is the next-generation closure made up of a micro-agglomerate of material containing over 50% natural cork, bonded without the use of adhesives such as polyurethane.
Vero, for a cleaner sensory experience
In Vero, traditional natural cork co-exists with all the innovation and technology of a high-tech closure: a mixture that can prevent sensory anomalies and the cork taint caused by wine coming into contact with TCA or other contaminants.
Beauty au naturel
In addition to being safe and ecological in terms of its composition, Vero features a compact and natural design, mimicking the aesthetic features of the natural cork stopper.
A closure designed for winemakers whose love of tradition is matched by a desire for innovation, in order to ensure that their packaging solutions are consistent with their product.