Gamma chiusure vino by Tapì Wine - Gamma chiusure vino by Tapì Wine - tapisite-com
- The luxury packaging trade show, Luxe Pack Monaco, is back
- Design meets efficiency: the SCR closure with a “diamond side embossing” finish
- The beauty of unfinished wood meets the elegance of real leather: Tapì presents Signature Wood Inspiration Craft Effect
- Tapì Group at WinExpo Georgia 2019 – a great meeting point for producers and exporters
- Expocachaça: the leading Brazilian event for the cachaça supply chain
- Once again, in 2019, the Tapì Group has been recognised as one of Italy’s finest companies at the Deloitte Best Managed Companies Awards
- Clinica de Design Expopack: design, innovation and cutting-edge ideas in wine & spirits packaging
- Packaging Première: luxury packaging at Fieramilanocity
- Édition Spéciale by Luxe Pack: 4 and 5 June 2019
- Édition Spéciale by Luxe Pack: Tapì will be flying to Paris
Gamma chiusure vino by Tapì Wine
Pure innovation, for a “true” wine
From Tapì’s vocation for finding efficient solutions for the wine sector comes “Vero” (Italian for “True” or “Genuine”), the closure that plays on the strengths of tradition, enhancing them by applying the latest technological advances.
Vero is the next-generation closure made up of a micro-agglomerate of material containing over 50% natural cork, bonded without the use of adhesives such as polyurethane.
Vero, for a cleaner sensory experience
In Vero, traditional natural cork co-exists with all the innovation and technology of a high-tech closure: a mixture that can prevent sensory anomalies and the cork taint caused by wine coming into contact with TCA or other contaminants.
Beauty au naturel
In addition to being safe and ecological in terms of its composition, Vero features a compact and natural design, mimicking the aesthetic features of the natural cork stopper.
A closure designed for winemakers whose love of tradition is matched by a desire for innovation, in order to ensure that their packaging solutions are consistent with their product.