CHARITY FOR MEXICO - CHARITY FOR MEXICO - tapisite-com
- Once again, in 2019, the Tapì Group has been recognised as one of Italy’s finest companies at the Deloitte Best Managed Companies Awards
- Packaging Première: luxury packaging at Fieramilanocity
- Édition Spéciale by Luxe Pack: 4 and 5 June 2019
- Édition Spéciale by Luxe Pack: Tapì will be flying to Paris
- Packaging Première: Fieramilanocity, from the 28th to the 30th May 2019
- NFC closures: a new experience for producers and consumers
- Packaging is about more than just aesthetics – how to change point of view in the wine sector
- World Spirits Conference: the event according to Tapì
- Purity: the characterful closure for refined wines
- T-mix: Tapì’s new mini-pourers for the condiments sector
CHARITY FOR MEXICO
Following the devastating earthquake in Mexico last September, the Tapì Group decided to support the reconstruction of the areas hit by the earthquake with a donation to the "Manos x Mexico" Foundation, which, together with the non-profit organization, Construyendo, is helping displaced families and building new housing facilities.
With a view to helping sustainable development, here at Tapì we wanted to provide a concrete example of support for the land and the people of Mexico, where one of the Group’s manufacturing sites is located.