CHARITY FOR MEXICO - CHARITY FOR MEXICO - tapisite-com
- Pentawards Gala Ceremony: London, 12 September
- Starlight and Starlight Mix: a glint of light for your packaging
- Riga Food Fair: 4 to 7 September at the Kipsala International Exhibition Centre
- The luxury packaging trade show, Luxe Pack Monaco, is back
- Design meets efficiency: the SCR closure with a “diamond side embossing” finish
- The beauty of unfinished wood meets the elegance of real leather: Tapì presents Signature Wood Inspiration Craft Effect
- Tapì Group at WinExpo Georgia 2019 – a great meeting point for producers and exporters
- Expocachaça: the leading Brazilian event for the cachaça supply chain
- Once again, in 2019, the Tapì Group has been recognised as one of Italy’s finest companies at the Deloitte Best Managed Companies Awards
- Clinica de Design Expopack: design, innovation and cutting-edge ideas in wine & spirits packaging
CHARITY FOR MEXICO
Following the devastating earthquake in Mexico last September, the Tapì Group decided to support the reconstruction of the areas hit by the earthquake with a donation to the "Manos x Mexico" Foundation, which, together with the non-profit organization, Construyendo, is helping displaced families and building new housing facilities.
With a view to helping sustainable development, here at Tapì we wanted to provide a concrete example of support for the land and the people of Mexico, where one of the Group’s manufacturing sites is located.