Evento internazionale dedicato al packaging innovativo - Evento internazionale dedicato al packaging innovativo - tapisite-com
- Once again, in 2019, the Tapì Group has been recognised as one of Italy’s finest companies at the Deloitte Best Managed Companies Awards
- Packaging Première: luxury packaging at Fieramilanocity
- Édition Spéciale by Luxe Pack: 4 and 5 June 2019
- Édition Spéciale by Luxe Pack: Tapì will be flying to Paris
- Packaging Première: Fieramilanocity, from the 28th to the 30th May 2019
- NFC closures: a new experience for producers and consumers
- Packaging is about more than just aesthetics – how to change point of view in the wine sector
- World Spirits Conference: the event according to Tapì
- Purity: the characterful closure for refined wines
- T-mix: Tapì’s new mini-pourers for the condiments sector
Evento internazionale dedicato al packaging innovativo
"PACKAGING REVOLUTION" was held on Friday 4th May, in Spoltore (near Pescara), the first event in Italy dedicated to innovations in the field of packaging for spirits, wine, olive oil, beer and cosmetics sectors.
Organized by Tapì partner, PMA, the event earned itself a place in the international spotlight, due to the participation of leading companies in the food & beverage packaging and strategic marketing fields, including MASILVA Group, ROTAS, and Spazio di Paolo.
Tapì was one of the companies at the forefront, with our in-depth presentation of our new projects and of the technologies we have been developing in 2018. Our speakers at the event were Paolo Boratto, Head of Marketing and Communication at Tapì Group, Enzo Maria Gallazzi, European Sales Manager for the Tapì Wine division and Maurizio Giofrè, Sales Director for the Revò by Tapì brand.
A wonderful opportunity to exchange views and do some networking, enabling us to highlight the importance of packaging for businesses on a global scale.