Édition Spéciale by Luxe Pack: Tapì will be flying to Paris - Édition Spéciale by Luxe Pack: Tapì will be flying to Paris - tapisite-com
- The beauty of unfinished wood meets the elegance of real leather: Tapì presents Signature Wood Inspiration Craft Effect
- Tapì Group at WinExpo Georgia 2019 – a great meeting point for producers and exporters
- Expocachaça: the leading Brazilian event for the cachaça supply chain
- Once again, in 2019, the Tapì Group has been recognised as one of Italy’s finest companies at the Deloitte Best Managed Companies Awards
- Clinica de Design Expopack: design, innovation and cutting-edge ideas in wine & spirits packaging
- Packaging Première: luxury packaging at Fieramilanocity
- Édition Spéciale by Luxe Pack: 4 and 5 June 2019
- Édition Spéciale by Luxe Pack: Tapì will be flying to Paris
- Packaging Première: Fieramilanocity, from the 28th to the 30th May 2019
- NFC closures: a new experience for producers and consumers
Édition Spéciale by Luxe Pack: Tapì will be flying to Paris
On the 4th and 5th of June, we will be flying to Paris to take part at the Édition Spéciale of Luxe Pack, a renowned European trade fair for luxury packaging, with a focus on sustainability.
This year, as well as amazing and dazzling visitors’ aesthetic sensibilities, the exhibition stands will not only be focussing on how to create elegant refined packaging. The Parisian trade fair will be aiming to create a wow effect above all for the benefits it can provide for the environment.
Of the 60 companies selected for Édition Spéciale, the packaging projects that will be exhibited at Le Carreau du Temple will be those which, in addition to enhancing the shape of some of the finest products around, also come up with solutions and innovations for those who value ecology and the well-being of the environment above all else.
Here at Tapì, we’re getting ready to grace the event with our solutions, which include Abor, a new concept in green design which aims to develop new ways for the distillates market to return to its origins, respect for Mother Earth and her resources. The idea underlying Abor is to re-use the waste materials from distillation to create communicative and eco-sustainable closures. An original idea for enhancing the origins of the product and those of the terroir in which it was conceived.
We can’t wait to get to Paris to provide you with all the information you might need! We look forward to seeing you at Édition Spéciale by Luxe Pack.