Dual Shield - Dual Shield - tapisite-com
- The luxury packaging trade show, Luxe Pack Monaco, is back
- Design meets efficiency: the SCR closure with a “diamond side embossing” finish
- The beauty of unfinished wood meets the elegance of real leather: Tapì presents Signature Wood Inspiration Craft Effect
- Tapì Group at WinExpo Georgia 2019 – a great meeting point for producers and exporters
- Expocachaça: the leading Brazilian event for the cachaça supply chain
- Once again, in 2019, the Tapì Group has been recognised as one of Italy’s finest companies at the Deloitte Best Managed Companies Awards
- Clinica de Design Expopack: design, innovation and cutting-edge ideas in wine & spirits packaging
- Packaging Première: luxury packaging at Fieramilanocity
- Édition Spéciale by Luxe Pack: 4 and 5 June 2019
- Édition Spéciale by Luxe Pack: Tapì will be flying to Paris
Tapì provides support for the work of professional winemakers with Dual Shield, the first closure whose special composition enables it to adapt to the needs of the wine as it ages in the bottle, keeping its aromatic component intact. A perfect closure for top-quality wines.
For fine wines, Tapì has designed Dual Shield: a revolutionary closure, which can provide an assortment of oxygen barrier levels and transfer rates. This means that the winemaker can choose from an almost unlimited range of oxygen barriers, thus enabling you to decide how long the wine will take to achieve optimal complexity.
Aromatic absorption is minimalized, so as to maintain a red wine’s aromatic complexity over the years, or guarantee freshness of aroma in a white or rosé