Craft Spirits Conference & Expo: 16th edition - Craft Spirits Conference & Expo: 16th edition - tapisite-com
- Pentawards Gala Ceremony: London, 12 September
- Starlight and Starlight Mix: a glint of light for your packaging
- Riga Food Fair: 4 to 7 September at the Kipsala International Exhibition Centre
- The luxury packaging trade show, Luxe Pack Monaco, is back
- Design meets efficiency: the SCR closure with a “diamond side embossing” finish
- The beauty of unfinished wood meets the elegance of real leather: Tapì presents Signature Wood Inspiration Craft Effect
- Tapì Group at WinExpo Georgia 2019 – a great meeting point for producers and exporters
- Expocachaça: the leading Brazilian event for the cachaça supply chain
- Once again, in 2019, the Tapì Group has been recognised as one of Italy’s finest companies at the Deloitte Best Managed Companies Awards
- Clinica de Design Expopack: design, innovation and cutting-edge ideas in wine & spirits packaging
Craft Spirits Conference & Expo: 16th edition
The 16th annual Craft Spirits Conference & Expo, held by the ADI (American Distilling Institute) and aimed at all craft distilleries, led Tapì to visit the city of Denver, Colorado, from the 18th to the 21st of March.
The overall theme of the conference was clear and unquestionable, providing a unique opportunity to enjoy the top-level conferences and presentations about the spirits industry.
The space set aside for the Craft Spirits Conference & Expo was in the form of a huge still, with a mix featuring equal amounts of presentations on a wide range of craft products together with an infinite variety of proposals on how to improve the production, supply and distribution of both premium and super-premium alcoholic drinks.
A great number of industry experts were there, all of whom made the most of this perfect opportunity to network and share information. A major trade fair held on American soil which, since the hiatus of Prohibition, has blossomed into the ideal territory for a strong, ultra-specialized spirits culture underpinned by a perfect blend of tradition and innovation.