Benvenuta Revò: la nuova business unit del Gruppo Tapì che rivoluziona il packaging dedicato al mondo della birra. - Benvenuta Revò: la nuova business unit del Gruppo Tapì che rivoluziona il packaging dedicato al mondo della birra. - tapisite-com
WELCOME TO REVÒ
25 May 2017. Tapì's research does not stop at high-tech, aesthetic closures: from today, the beer sector will also have its own dedicated business unit, realising the Group’s desire to focus on an evolving, export-driven market and the new openings provided by the new international business phenomenon and popular trend that is craft and pub breweries.
Revò is the name we have chosen for this new business unit; a name that underlines the cutting-edge nature of the projects and of the product lines we have developed: in that, it is just like Mekano, the range we designed to preserve quality beers, combining materials research with an eye-catching design and maximum product customization.
«Revò is a revolution in bottle closures, a sector which has remained basically unchanged for years. Here at Tapì we have optimized the design, simplifying it as far as possible, using special cutting-edge, fully recyclable materials that can be used during pasteurisation and hot filling, and that ensure perfect sealability», says Maurizio Giofrè, Commercial Director of the new business unit.
«The name Revò expresses a high propensity to innovation, in a quest for top technical performance and modern technology. But at the same time, it also has a rather vintage flavour: our past, our tradition seen through a new lens – reinterpreted through the eyes of Tapì» added Giofrè.
Revò’s mission is very clear, aiming to help a company that is overflowing with experience, creativity and passion for bar-top closures, built up over the years in the wine and spirits sector, expand into the international beer market.
- Tapì S.p.A. obtains registration on the Sedex portal: a further step towards fully ethical business processes
- Tapì and Les Bouchages Delage join forces to strengthen their global leadership in the market for premium and super premium closures in the spirits industry
- Design, functionality, sustainability and beauty: the Tapì Group’s creative and innovative concept
- The Tapì group, in which Wise Equity SGR has a holding interest, is continuing on its course towards internationalization with the launch of its new global branding platform.
- NFC closures: a new experience for producers and consumers
- TAPÌ: DELOITTE "BEST MANAGED COMPANIES" AWARD
- TAPÌ GROUP CONTINUES ITS EXPANSION PATH - ACQUIRED T&G
- INTRODUCING TAPÌ’S ABOR PROJECT
- TAPÌ GROUP CONTINUES ITS EXPANSION PATH - ACQUIRED TAPÌ ARGENTINA
- WELCOME TO REVÒ
- STRATEGIC ACQUISITION OF TAPÌ GROUP BY THE WISE EQUITY FUND
- TAPÌ GROUP PRESENTS ITS NEW BRAND IDENTITY
- Tapì group: leadership and innovation
- Tapì group invests in argentina more than $ 4 million
- Tapì announces the acquisitions of microcell