Pure innovation, for a “true” wine
From Tapì’s vocation for finding efficient solutions for the wine sector comes “Vero” (Italian for “True” or “Genuine”), the closure that plays on the strengths of tradition, enhancing them by applying the latest technological advances.
Vero is the next-generation closure made up of a micro-agglomerate of material containing over 50% natural cork, bonded without the use of adhesives such as polyurethane.
It’s Vero because ..
- The microgranules used to make Vero measure 0.5 to 1.5 mm in diameter, and are bonded without the use of polyurethane adhesives
- From the union of natural cork with a new technological material comes an amalgam that is an almost perfect replica of a vintage cork stopper, both in its classic looks and in its velvety feel
- Each item undergoes specific quality checks, based on the latest certifications regarding TCA and other molecules responsible for the negative sensory effects of wine spoilage
- Its cutting-edge composition makes it particularly resistant to crumbling, leakage or breakage
- It ensures excellent wine preservation, enabling slow and steady oxygen ingress over time
- It is completely recyclable and sterilized